Sunday 31 January 2010

Who am I?

Well, that would be telling wouldn't it?

I've decided that for the sake of, well future convenience at least, that this should be kept anonymous for at least the public readers. This way I won't have to worry about things I’ve said here affecting my everyday life.

Would this mean I’ll have something to hide? I want to say no, but the whole reason why we go anonymous on the internet is because we are worried that some people might not accept us if we would state the truth of our worlds to their face. And we all have our own world that holds Its own truths.

It was actually a dear friend who recommended it, I found her arguments be very compelling and left me speechless in awe over how right she was. The argument presented is as following, I have not changed phrasing, wording, or anything else with this statement


"If no one knows who you are you'll be able to moan at people as you wish
without being bugged about it. And talking shit about someone is always
interesting"


She’s clearly a Lady and a keeper!

And as all great bloggers I have followed so far, or at least the ones that hold kick ass awesome content and make me want to keep on reading, have nicknames for the people around them. Nicknames that are based on a action or attribute that would sum up the person.

So my dear friend, the first one to be spoken of, shall have her name shortly revealed!
And it shall be!

"Yawning Beauty "

But back to me, I’m supposed to be the centre of this blog after all!


Why Lambdah? Well ,first of all the letter L has a great importance to me, for a few reasons, but very strong ones. I wanted to get something L related to get my named after. And as I am a bit of a geek, I thought, why not look at the Greek letters?

As any other modern man (or woman) that is looking for something i did what anyone else in my position would do


I Googled it!


Google came back with a few hits, and i foudn Lambdah. Now some of you might think

"What a moron he spelt it wrong!"
We'll I've got two things to say about that! The first one is the oh so famous statement of

"Go fuck yourself"

The second one is a bit more serious. You see, after working my way through various idea’s finding a blog name that was L related, and shaving off any combination of L,El,Ele,Elle,eellee and so forth, I decided to grab the first best thing. Lambdah! (yes, Lambda was taken when I made the blog)

Therefore it explains the profile picture, and i must say, I am quite proud of my choice!

So I assume this should be the part where i start telling you about myself

Stats:
Height:6'0 (181 cm)
Race: White
Hair: Brown, Curly
Eyes: Brown, Deep
Weight: I'm not thin, nor am I the fat guy people turn their heads on to point and laugh.
Age: 1990 (Good year)
Origin: Eastern European (though not as pale as some of them are)
Raised: Sweden (The country shaped like a penis north of Denmark/Germany).
Occupation :Currently studying political science at a university in Sweden.

I also should stop posting things 6 am in the morning, need to sort my rhythm out,

I guess that's all for me for now, stay tuned for more posts tomorrow evening (read morning)!

Much love

-L



P.S Sleeping with clothes is overrated, commando FTW! D.S

No comments:

Post a Comment