Monday 1 February 2010

Work and Thunder Part 1/2

It's amazing how fast time flies when you are avoiding to do something. I guess I've always been the pile stuff up and do it when the time is absolutely crucial, though when you start uni, most exams don't work that way. Creaming in 2 months worth of literature over 2 nights, just won't work. This explains why I failed my last test. I've decided to become more dedicated, focused and most importantly!

Disciplined!

Over the last few days it hasn’t been working for shit. And even today i managed to dodge my literature by doing other random, seemingly unimportant trivial things as clean things that are clean, hang out with my flat mates, and talk with Yawning Beauty.

Now I’ve told everyone a bit about myself, i guess the next step should be to explain my current living conditions. You see, i live in a flat with two mates of mine. Those two, together with a third one would sum up my most inner circle. These guys have been with me wet and dry, and I see them all three as brothers (No we haven't had sex, yes we have seen each other naked, no it did not turn us on, yes we did slap each other’s bum)

In other words, the guys I'd park my ass with in a living room, after a night of heavy drinking. Where we would talk about random shit while eating popcorn and watching Playboy TV.

As any other cool gang we have a cartoon hero equal! The Turtles!








So, we have to have the reasoning behind this.


Leonardo, the leader: Leo is clearly who i am out of the 4, why you wonder? Don't be stupid, it's quite obvious, we both are known as L! (Just look at his belt)


Now let’s go to the deeper motivations of these guys I see as my brothers!


Raphael, Master of Irony:

Height: 6'ish (Round 180)

Hair: Light Brown, straight

Eyes: Green/brown

Origin: Swe

Raised: Swe

Occupation: Uni, Political Science


What can I say about Raph. He tends to be quite ironic, but cheerful. Loves to watch movies, listens to rock music, and watches sports. Not to mention he loves uni life. Comparing him to the person he was a few years back, he is insanely social! Since we started he's become the gang's own Casanova! Juggling three (3) women at the same time! (one was even cheating on her boyfriend!) Surely that is worthy of a medal? Though after a few weeks of that a 4th one came into the picture, whom he feel in love with (Cute i know) and dumped the other broads for this one.


Michelangelo, The "Chill" one

Height 6'ish (Round 185)

Hair: Dark blonde, curly, short

Eyes: Blue

Origin: Swe

Raised: Swe

Occupation: Uni, political science


Mikey has always been funny, it's strange. Mikey is far from dumb, yet, when it comes to jokes, or witty remarks, he tends to come out on the short end for some reason. He's always the last to understand, or miss a connection in a joke, making him seem quite dumb. He's a great sport fan, embracing everything the sport world has to offer, whether it be on TV or video games. But he also loves partying, loves slacking, and is a bit of a slob, but definitely has a heart of gold. (Even though he has the domestic talent of a log's)


Donatello, The Nerdy one

Height: 6'ish (Round 180)

Hair:Dark brown, straight, short

Eyes: Dark blue/green

Origin:Swe

Raised:Swe

Occupation: Works as phone support for Telia, though next year he's going to uni for his engineering degree.


Don is the nerd in the gang, the gamer and lover of corny stuff, not to mention he has severe fetish for vampires. Don's the guy who buy's strange thing and comes up with strange, but non the less interesting idea's for us to do. Much like me he

I guess that's enough for now about my friends, i really can't give a long introduction about them, nor should i. A person should be defined by his actions, not how others portray him right?

***Edit***

This is the conversation Raph and Mikey had after reading

Raph: Mikey, do you know what color Michelangelo is?

Mikey: Blue?

Raph: No

Mikey: Red?

Raph: No

Mikey: Purple?

(Raph laughs)

Raph: Nope, one left now, but something tells me the odds are still against you

Mikey: Is it the orange one?

Raph: (laughing) Yes

(They both laugh)

L: Wait, did he just guess every single one of the turtles before guessing orange?

Raph: Yup

L: Bloody hell man they have letters on their belts


***Edit ends***

So the original thought about this post was to whine a bit about my lack of discipline to actually do things (I know I’m horrible) as well as to tell a story about something me and Yawning Beauty talked about last night, a nickname one of my exes gave a... certain part of my body?

But seeing as I've spent too much time on this post, I’ll leave that story for next time. And I do have some studying I plan on doing!

Until then

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment